Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lost by choice

It isn’t very often that we say in life that we have gotten lost by choice.  But I can say that at this moment.  I have come to the realization that I have taken focus off of God and put it into trying to earn extra money.  I know that my relationship with Him has suffered for over a month now.  I give Him lip service only.  I haven’t yet found a good balance between work and God.  So if I can’t I feel like I need to slack on the money.  Maybe this venture isn’t what He intends for me.  It is written that “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much” in Luke 16:10.  I feel God has given me tasks to do and I have put them in second or sometimes even last place to try to get my business going.  I have not been honest with what he’s given me.  I thank Him for his light bulb moment that He sent me today.  I will begin to put him first again.

No comments:

Post a Comment