Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Blog to Be Inspired By

Sometimes God places someone in your life completely unexpectedly.  Seemingly random, seemingly meaningless.  And then in awhile, you say “Ahhhh I gotcha now God”.  Today was one of those days for me. 
This morning I started off by working on my Experiencing God homework and this is the last week.  Day 3 of week 12 talks about your children and how they are yours for reason.  That each step you take with them should be led by God.  Never looked at it like that before.  Never thought of it like that before. 
When I first started this blog, I went up to the button at the top that says next blog, clicked it, and read over the blog I was brought to.  One of those “seemingly random” blogs was “The Daily Poop :)”.  Cute title huh?  Anyway, an anonymous poster wrote her a nasty comment about the upcoming child she is carrying, saying that she shouldn’t be having another when she is not in a financial place to do so and that she has children with special needs already.  Her response to that really spoke to my soul.  I believe that God placed her blog on my radar for this very important day. 
Sandy, I thank God for you. 

http://blessedfam.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment