Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Day Such As This

Today has been different. Let’s just say that.  Not bad per se, but not good by any means.  I felt like I needed to write it down, just to get it out of my heart.  It will still be in my mind, no doubt, but maybe God can take it from my heart. 

Words hurt.  Whether they are meant to or not they do.  And I have been guilty of saying things without taking three seconds first to think about the ramifications of the words.  I pray that those instances can be fewer, but nonetheless they occur. 

When those hurtful words come from someone that you love, it is completely different than when they come from a stranger.  I am not making any sense really and I am sorry.  This is not going to be a poetic piece, it is just kind of a word dump to make me feel better.  I hope it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment