Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 Winter Babies… Why did that seem like a good idea?

Not only are all my children winter babies, they were all three born within the same month.  Baby 1 was Jan 10, baby 2 was Dec 29 and baby 3 was Jan 25.  What was I thinking when I … wait.. I wasn’t.  Anyway, in accordance with most Western (and I’m sure lots of other ern countries) I prepare for the birthday.  And I do mean THE because we have a single party for all three.  How could you get all that family to come to three parties, in wintertime, in Kentucky?  What a whop on the wallet that is!

Isn’t life wonderful though?  I have good friends, most I’ve never met.  Kinda like it that way.  I know they love me for me.  Not what I can do for them.  I have a wonderful family.  Insane, and God given.  I love each and every member.  And I have a wonderful God.  What more can a person want? 

Nothing. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment