Friday, September 2, 2011

A different kind of thought...

It is funny how you meet someone who challenges they way you think about things.  What is even funnier (not ha ha, but like wow, really) is when you meet someone who you are sure has stepped right out of a movie with all their personality and pizzazz.  I shall not illuminate on this any further, just wanted to have this written down so perhaps I will remember this day later on in my "golden years".  Anyway, I have news to share:

My niece Rachel Clark aged 26 is fighting for her life at this moment.  She is suffering from ARDS, and she is also septic.  Monday morning she was discovered unconscious on the floor.  She was brought in to the hospital and since then it has been a roller coaster.  I am begging any of you who reads this to please, please pray for her.  She is the mother of three beautiful babies.  They have been through so much already, I pray that they can see a wonderful outcome from this situation.  God is mighty, He is a healer and a miracle worker.  We've read of Him raising people from the dead, parting seas, and many more wonders.  Rachel is in very critical condition, and prayers are greatly appreciated.  Also, if you have any prayer requests you would like people to pray for, please don't hesitate to hop over to the prayer request page and leave me a comment.  I'll add it to the main page.  God bless each one of you.  Thank you in advance for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment