Friday, August 3, 2012

The Little Things

In a world where most only give thanks
For things amazing and grand
I strive to notice the finer details
Of things made with God's hand

A small ant on a hillside
Toiling away all day long
Working for a simple goal
To make it's colony strong

A cloud lazily floating
On a gentle puff of breeze
Not hard to think of God
As you lay back completely at ease

It gets a little bit harder
When you think on things of gloom
A storm of great magnitude
Can darken any room

But He has promised me I can
Give Him all my fears
That He will carry my burdens
And wipe away my tears

If only I put my trust in Him
And the words He has given me
Then the little things will seem so grand
If you see like God can see

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my sweet baby girl for the wisdom of you words. They make my day. Love you so much . Mom

    ReplyDelete