Sunday, August 7, 2011

Paul's Journey

WOW........  I am so thrilled today that I felt that the first word of this post needed some extra emphasis.  This morning at Watts Chapel Baptist we were blessed to have hosted a beautiful singing quartet called "Paul's Journey".  They are from Houston, Texas and tour all over the United States.  (I added a link directly to their web page so you could check them out and buy their CD's.  There are also links to other ways to connect to them and their tour dates/places as well.)  Let me just say that I do not possess the words to tell you how much of a blessing these men were to our church!  I hope maybe God will tell me the words tonight, but as of yet I am speechless.  If they are ever near your state, you should go listen to them.  If you don't get a blessing, you must have had ear plugs in! 

I can tell you for sure that if they come back to Kentucky, I will be there to see them.  Keep them in your prayers, for their music ministry is a full time job!  They need prayers, love and support (and yes I mean money)!  Please go by their website and check them out. 

And by the off chance that any of the members of the group should read this, please let me say again how thankful I am that you are doing EXACTLY what God created you for!

No comments:

Post a Comment