Sunday, July 31, 2011

An Innocent point of view

Green grass beneath my feet
Just so simple
A home to millions of things
Ants crawl over my feet in search
Always in search of

Blue sky above my head
So majestic
See those birds soaring, wings outstretched
Flying, carelessly fulfilling God's plan for them
His plan at work

Baby eyes staring back
So angelic
Little arms around my neck
Hugging me, God's gift to me
I accept this task

See this world
From the eyes of an innocent
Isn't all so bad, so cruel and unjust

It can actually be beautiful and amazing
When you see how God planned it

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Darling, as usual your writtings are beautiful and wonderful and true. I am so glad to know that you love the Lord as I do and trust Him to guide your step. Keep up the good work. Mom

    ReplyDelete