Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hectic Much?

I pray that I am not the only mother on this earth who finds it difficult at best to gather children together in an organized fashion in order to make even the smallest of trips.  And please tell me I am not the only one that has children that cannot leave the house without bringing some toy no matter how seemingly insignificant the toy.  Even a trip to the grocery store is like I am on that old prank show on MTV (I think) called Boiling Points.  The only problem is I never win any money.  

I can't even fathom how mom's who have kids with a plethora of after-school activities manage.  My kids (at this point) are not interested in any thing and I will not be ashamed to say "Thank God" for that.   How can your child even have time to breathe if they are in 3 or 4 different activities?

On the other hand, I know that one day I will miss these times of aggravation and messy memories.  When my children are off to college or where ever they go, I will look back and say "Man I miss those days".  But that will be then.  It is hard to take time to see where you are, when where you are is in the middle of a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment