Sunday, February 1, 2015

Radiating Thy Light

You've raised the veil from my eyes
So that those around me might see
The glory of your spirit Lord and
What they themselves could be

I beheld myself within your glass
And death and sin were reflected in my sight
The sickness of the world around lay on me
Only your grace could wash me in a new light

Please Lord allow the light of your love to
Radiate from within me Lord
I pray that by looking upon my face
Others will see your love out-poured

(Based on 2 Corinthians 3:13-18)

3 comments:

  1. neville Mommie HackerFebruary 2, 2015 at 6:03 AM

    Beautiful my darling daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neville Mommie HackerFebruary 2, 2015 at 6:11 AM

    That is so true and so beautiful me sweet daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina , your poem was so beautiful just like you are. love you mommie

    ReplyDelete